PADI Tec Gas Blender Instructor Course Thailand
The PADI Tec Gas Blender Instructor course (Nitrox Blender and/or Trimix Blender) allows you to teach and certify divers to blend either nitrox or trimix gases to an industry standard. Often tec, rebreather or even nitrox divers will have an interest in gas blending and different blending methodologies that are used to blend their gases.
The Tec Gas Blender Instructor can explain the potential hazards related to handling oxygen and demonstrate the steps related to oxygen cleaning equipment. Gas Blender Instructors teach students the principles and procedures for oxygen service and the precise nature of gas blending of different blending equipment.
At Kiwidiver we offer additional training on nitrox blending stick design, gas boosting and a compressor maintenance workshop for all our instructor candidates.
Course Details | Tec Gas Blender Instructor
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor (for Nitriox Blender)
- Trimix diver certification (for Trimix Blender)
- PADI DSAT Gas Blender or equivalent
- Nitrox Blender: 9,800 THB
- Trimix Blender: 9,900 THB + Helium at 2.5 THB per liter
If you’re not already qualified as a PADI Gas Blender, we can integrate the Gas Blender training with our Instructor course.
The PADI Gas Blender Course is an ideal course to combine with other training like:
- Equipment Specialist – you will learn how to oxygen clean regulators
- Tec Deep Diver – you will learn how to blend your deco gases
- Nitrox diver – You will learn how to blend nitrox
- Trimix diver – you will learn how to blend trimix
And the best part is that as it is not a diving course you can complete the various sections alongside your other courses or complete the course on your surface interval day before you fly home.
Do you have questions about the PADI Tec Gas Blender Instructor Course?
+66 980 166 990
Copyright © 2018