PADI Specialty Instructor Courses Thailand
PADI Specialty Instructor Training covers how to organize, promote and conduct PADI Specialty Diver courses, and emphasizes the value of specialty training to divers. Several Specialty Instructor Training courses are often offered as preparatory program package for those interested in becoming Master Scuba Diver Trainers.
When you become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you will very quickly realize there is so much more to teaching diving than just Open Water courses and DSD’s. The real fun starts when you can teach some of the many different specialty courses offered by PADI.
Spice up your life by teaching the subjects that most interest you and increase your employability by adding specialties that dive centers need to your list of skills. The first two things dive centers will ask you when you
Kiwidiver has one of the best selection of specialty courses in Thailand. If you can not find something on our list that you want to do let us know and we will see if we can help.
PADI Performance Requirements for Instructor Specialty Training
- Present a knowledge development presentation from the specialty diver course outline.
- State the purpose and goals of the specialty diver course.
- Explain the course standards and procedures from the PADI Specialty Course Instructor Guide.
- List student diver and instructor equipment requirements.
- Explain the specialty diver course open water training considerations.
- Demonstrate mastery of all knowledge development and water skill performance requirements for the specialty diver course.
- Conduct an open water teaching assignment and demonstrate all open water performance requirements for the specialty diver course. Skills may be combined as appropriate for open water training dives.
- Describe how to conduct all course segments in a manner that enables divers to meet course performance requirements.
- Describe successful marketing and promotional techniques to promote specialty diver training as part of the PADI system.
- Determine costs involved in the pricing of specialty training.
Training Details | Specialty Instructor
Specialty Instructor Training includes open water dives except in the cases when the diver level course has no open water dives. As with specialty diver courses, emphasize the practical aspects of the course, specifically the open water dives (or workshops and demonstrations for specialties without dives). If the diver level course requires two to three dives then logistics allowing, we cover all of the diver-level course dive performance requirements for those three dives in one specialty instructor course dive. If the diver level course requires four dives then logistics allowing, we cover all the skills in two dives.
Some advanced specialties like
With the Kiwidiver Master Scuba Diver Instructor
Do you have questions about the PADI Specialty Instructor Courses?
Copyright © 2018