PADI Cavern Diver Specialty Course Thailand
Price from: 19,900 THB
Course duration: 3 Days | 4 Dives
Your best option for developing the skills that you will need for diving any overhead environment is to first take the PADI Cavern Diving Specialty or another technical diving preparatory course like the twinset fundamentals distinctive specialty course. Both courses will focus on trim, buoyancy, propulsion, valve drills, gas sharing, while at the same time learning to properly use primary and safety reels.
All of our PADI Cavern diver Instructors are fully cave qualified and experienced, dedicated to quality training and teaching you how to best enjoy and preserve the environment for others and the future of the sport.
Course Details | Cavern Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Min 18 years old
You will learn
1. The planning, organization procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of cavern diving.
2. Special equipment considerations including, but not limited to lighting, guidelines, reel handling and redundant breathing systems
3. Proper body position and buoyancy control, air-consumption management and emergency procedures.
4. Information that describes the specific hazards of cavern diving should include, but not be limited to silting, line entanglement and breakage, disorientation from permanent lines and emergency situations unique to cavern diving.
The normal schedule for the Tec Deep Instructor Course
- Knowledge development
- Practical applications
- Travel to cave
- Open Water Training
- Cavern Dive 1
- Cavern Dive 2
3 Boat Dives
- Cavern Dive 3
- Optional Additional Cavern Dive
- Return to Phuket
Cavern Diving | Training in Phuket
Do you have questions about the PADI Cavern Diver Course?
+66 980 166 990
Copyright © 2018