Project Aware Specialty Course
The Project AWARE Specialty program is a non-diving program designed to familiarize divers and non-divers with the plight of aquatic ecosystems around the world. It also describes what individuals can do to help protect aquatic resources. Thus, the goals of this course are to familiarize participants with:
• The role Project AWARE Foundation plays in protecting aquatic ecosystems worldwide.
• The importance, and the interdependent nature, of aquatic ecosystems.
• The pertinent issues concerning the environmental status of underwater
environments, such as pollution, fi sheries and coastal zone management.
• Information needed to take specifi c actions to help conserve underwater
The Project AWARE Foundation is a non-profit organisation that focuses on conservation of underwater environments through education, advocacy and direct action. Donations made to Project AWARE help to combat the challenges facing the aquatic environment, such as providing tourist and dive centers information on diminishing their impact, supporting local beach and underwater clean up events around the world, classrooms and materials for education.
Combining Speciality Courses!
This course can be run in conjunction with the following Courses at a reduced price of 2,500 Thai Baht (to cover the PADI certification cost)
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Diver Course
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Clinic
• AWARE – Fish Identification, Underwater Naturalist or
• PADI Skin Diver Course and Discover Snorkeling
• PADI Seal Team – AquaMission: Inner Space
• Project AWARE Specialty Program
Course Schedule: This is a 2 hour classroom based information course conducted in our airconditioned classroom.
Course Cost: 6,500 Thai Baht (unless combined with another course)
Includes: Aware – Our World Our Water Manual, Certification, Drinks
Master Scuba Diver Challenge
5 specialties in 5 days Master Scuba Diver Challenge – Take the PADI Master Scuba Diver challenge with Kiwidiver and become one of the many divers to achieve Master Scuba Diver with Kiwidiver. Already a master Scuba Diver – don’t worry, you can still get the incredible five specialties in a five day package.
Some specialties have special requirements or require special equipment. And some are only available at certain times of the year. Please contact us for further details.
For instructors we also teach the Master Scuba Diver Trainer instructor level. We teach Specialty instructor for all the specialties we teach at diver level. see our Instructor Training website for details.