Kiwidiver is the first PADI Rebreather Center in Thailand to get the Hollis Explorer recreational rebreather. The Hollis Explorer is a compact, lightweight and easy to use single gas Rebreather. The Explorer is registered on the PADI Unit Register as a Type-R Recreational Rebreather.
The Explorer is the first single gas rebreather to electronically control the PPO2 with only a single supply gas of Nitrox 32-40% giving you an extended bubble free dive time while eliminating the logistics of obtaining oxygen fills.
The Hollis Explorer Sport is also the first Type-R recreational rebreather registered on the PADI Unit Register to have the option of either pre-packed absorbent cartridges or a re-packable cartridge. It was also the first Type-R rebreather to introduce an optional CO2 sensor.
Hollis has obviously thought about making this rebreather suitable for travelers or liveaboard operators who want the benefit of rebreather diving without all the logistics of O2 filling and scrubber packing.
PADI courses available on the Hollis Explorer:
Features of the Hollis Explorer
- Nitrox Electronically Controlled Hybrid – uses readily available Nitrox in 32-40%
- The simple user interface is easy to learn and easy to dive
- Automated Pre-dive Setup
- Automated Breathing Loop control gives minimal bubbling
- Bail-out mouthpiece with
one handedoperation from CC to OC
- Simple Green or Red primary display
- Scrubber thermal monitoring and optional CO2 sensing
- PPO2 intelligently controlled for a proper balance of PP02 and bottom time
- Automated dive data logging
Back mounted counterlungswith streamlined cover to offer good protection Modularcomponent design makes it easy to setup and clean
- Choice of BC: either traditional jacket or back inflate style
Rebreather diving in Thailand with the Hollis Explorer
Do you have questions about the Hollis Explorer Rebreather or our PADI Rebreather courses?
+66 980 166 990
Copyright © 2018