Freediving Courses in Phuket, Thailand
The tropical clear waters of Thailand make Phuket a favorite freediving destination. The island of Phuket is home to many health and fitness clubs, retreats, yoga schools and healthy eating establishments. It is one of the top scuba diving destinations in South East Asia surrounded by warm tropical waters full of marine life. If you want your freediver training to be a truly memorable experience then join us in Phuket for
Our freediving instructors have all trained through the We Freedive network to ensure the highest quality freediving training philosophies from across all the freediving training agencies. Teaching the high levels of apnea standards, our experienced freediving instructors focus on safety and increasing a student’s confidence by keeping the groups small and the training
Kiwidiver offers freediving courses and additional training for all levels. From PADI Freediver, for those, who have little experience in the ocean, to Master Freediver for those wishing to take their freediving skills to exceptional levels and Freediver Instructor for those wanting to learn from the best in the industry.
The freediving equipment is included in all our courses and
PADI Freediver Course
Course duration: 2 Days
The PADI Freediver course in Phuket, Thailand consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch (your instructor may conduct additional class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques and static and dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 meters.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight
freedives, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal – constant weight freediveof 10 meters.
PADI Advanced Freediver Course
Course duration: 3 Days
The PADI Advanced Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about advanced freediving techniques and equipment. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver Touch™ (your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 2 minutes, 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers younger than 18) and dynamic apnea of 50 meters (40 meters for freedivers younger than 18).
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques. Goal – constant weight freedive of 20 meters (15 meters for freedivers younger than 18).
PADI Master Freediver Course
Course duration: 3 Days
The PADI Master Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation
andadvanced breathing techniques. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver Touch. You’ll also complete independent research as part of the Master Freediver Assignment.
- Confined water session to improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including no fins dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 3 minutes, 30 seconds and dynamic apnea of 70 meters.
- Open water sessions to practice mouthful equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving. Goal – constant weight
freediveof 27 meters.
PADI Freediving Instructor Course
Course duration: 3 Days
Freediver Instructor courses available:
- PADI Advanced Freediver Instructor
- PADI Master Freediver Instructor
There are also crossover courses from many of the other Freediver Training organizations
Freediving Training in Phuket | PADI Freediving Courses
Start Today with PADI Freediver Touch
PADI Freediver™ Touch features, state of the art tablet-based training materials that once downloaded you can access from the convenience of your tablet, desktop or mobile device with or without an internet connection.
The Freediver Touch includes all tablet-based training modules needed for PADI Freediver, Advanced Freediver
PADI Freediver Touch – The latest state of the art Phone, Pad or
The Freediver Touch integrates detailed descriptive text with fun videos, audio clips, animations, illustrations, quizzes, photos and other highly interactive elements. The Touch uses gesture led navigation so free divers can enjoy an intuitive,
Students from around the world who have already experienced other PADI Touch learning programs and those new to PADI courses are falling in love with the PADI freediver Touch, the interactive, immersive experience brings diving alive in a way never seen before, giving them a view of underwater life before they even reach sand or sea.
As PADI celebrates its 50th anniversary, the organization has expanding beyond scuba diving to offer training in the fastest growing dive industry segments – freediving. PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is by far the world’s largest recreational diving training organization, with more than 135,000 trained Professionals who are dedicated to teaching new divers to the thrill of scuba diving and developing experienced divers through its 6,200 dive centers and resorts worldwide.
PADI Members issue nearly 1,000,000 certifications worldwide each year, making underwater adventure accessible to the public while maintaining the highest industry standards for dive training, safety and customer service.
Like all PADI courses, this program was bred from first-hand experience as industry experts and competitive freedivers played a critical role in its development. This key advisory group worked closely with the PADI organization to establish a freediving training curriculum that addresses technique, form and safety for nearly any experience level.
Do you have questions about the PADI Freediver Courses?
Copyright © 2018